- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Set on the edge of White Acres Holiday Park, this inviting cottage would make for an ideal holiday for families or groups of friends.
Wander into the open plan living room where you will find a comfortable seating area with plush settees and a flatscreen TV, just behind rests the compact but well-equipped kitchen.
On a warm day, open the French doors out onto the balcony where you can enjoy a refreshing beverage or a good book with some glorious rural views of lakes and countryside.
Hosting three bedrooms in total, the Lodge can sleep up to 6 guests.
The master double benefits from a lovely dressing room and en-suite facilities, while the two twin rooms are served by the shared family bathroom.
Take the short journey by car or bus to the seaside resort of Newquay.
Well known for its golden beaches, Newquay is the UK's surfing capital, and it's easy to see why it holds that reputation.
Crantock Beach, Watergate Bay and the world-famous Fistral Beach are just a few of the wonderful beaches nearby.
For a change of scenery, why not feed the animals at Newquay Zoo, or experience the underwater wonders at the Blue Reef Aquarium.
The Lodge is a cosy accommodation in a wonderful location, which can be enjoyed all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site facilities including use of indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna
- Entertainment pass at cost of £10 per person required for swimming pool, gym, spa and clubhouse
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Fishing available between 1st March and 31st Oct, rod licence required and passes are available to purchase from tackle shop
- Note: There are six steps to access the property
- Note: Fishing lakes on site, children to be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Newquay is the home of the UK’s surf scene, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a watersports paradise. The town, with its zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. For avid walkers, the South West Coast Path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches. The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 14 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, as well as the Eden Project, can be reached within 30 minutes. Picturesque St Ives and the Tate St Ives gallery is under an hour's drive or a train ride away. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, it’s the perfect touring base.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute