- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A mere four miles from the town of Launceston, the charming village of Egloskerry is home to this charming, single storey lodge.
With just the one double bedroom, this little cottage makes the ideal spot for a romantic getaway.
Fronting a minor country road, the lodge is well positioned for local amenities and with so many walking and cycling opportunities nearby visitors don't have to look far beyond the front door for something to do.
This is a great, well-appointed property which would make a good base whilst exploring all that Cornwall has to offer.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Contemporary open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage and panel heaters
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, combi LCD TV/DVD with Freeview, radio/CD player, small selection of DVDs/games/books
- Local maps and cycling/walking guides available
- Broadband available via cable (not WiFi)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walled patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Gravelled area with furniture and stunning views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pubs 3 miles
- Note: The owner provides fresh flowers and a bottle of wine for all new arrivals.
About the location
Launceston 4 miles.
The pretty village of Egloskerry sits 4 miles west of Launceston, quietly resting amongst the beautiful green meadows of the upper Tamar Valley. An ideal place for those seeking the solitude of the countryside, this whole area offers an abundance of winding country lanes, wooded valleys and great wildlife spotting opportunities. The nearby reservoir at Roadford offers fishing, sailing and water sports, providing a great day out for all, whilst the Tamar Otter Park and the nearby golf course are not to be missed. With the town of Launceston, with its many shops, pubs, restaurants, ruined Norman castle and steam railway just a short drive away, as well as the beaches of North Cornwall and the wilds of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor within easy reach, this great location has plenty to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute