- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Situated in tranquil woodland grounds near to the village of Polzeath, this well-equipped lodge is an excellent base for a family of four.
With the coastal village of Rock and the sandy beaches of Daymer Bay and Polzeath nearby, the lodge is well positioned with the added bonus of the on-site swimming pool is a welcome addition.
After making your way through the park, find lodge No.
5 and you can begin your Cornish retreat.
Entering into the lodge you will be greeted by a homely and spacious feel.
The living room is open and airy and consists of a standard kitchen, dining table and seating area with flat screen TV.
The double bedroom hosts an en-suite shower room while both bedrooms feature walk-in wardrobes.
Completing the interior is the family bathroom and utility room.
Take yourself outside to find a small patio area at the front, featuring chairs and a table which is a nice spot for breakfast.
You can also take in views of surrounding lodges from here.
On-site you can find a small playground which would appeal to the kids as well as indoor swimming pool for all round family entertainment.
Take a walk through the woodlands and you might land yourself in the lovely village of St Minver which offers a traditional pub serving local food and fine ales.
The Camel Estaury is less than 3 miles away and is the gateway to the iconic Camel Trail - a must visit foot ferry which takes you all the way to Padstow.
Polzeath and its stunning views and even better beaches is also not far.
With everything you need for a holiday to remember, consider The High Tide for your next holiday in Cornwall.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer
- dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking in car park 50 yards from lodge
- Decked area with furniture
- Free shared use of on-site facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open 1st Apr - 1st Nov), children's play area, multi-sports court and amusement arcade
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and swimming pool 3 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk (uphill)
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside
- Note: The holiday park does not allow the following breeds of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro or Dogo Argentino.
About the location
Wadebridge 7.5 miles; Padstow 16 miles.
The seaside village of Polzeath boasts a sandy beach, which is bordered by rock pools and is acclaimed to be one of the best surfing beaches in the country. Polzeath itself has a number of small shops, cafes and restaurants, and the South West Coast Path, a 630-mile route, runs through the village. Just over seven miles away is the popular market town of Wadebridge, which is set alongside the River Camel and offers an array of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as North Cornwall's only family-owned cinema. There’s wonderful countryside in the area, with the renowned Camel Trail passing through the town, and the nearby town of Padstow, with its harbour, pastel-washed medieval houses and celebrated restaurants is well worth exploring. Within driving distance is the UK surfing capital of Newquay, with over 11 miles of golden sandy beaches. Polzeath is an excellent base for exploring this part of Cornwall.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute