- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Adjoining an original mill house in the peaceful Cornish village of St Keyne, this charming, stone built cottage is just three miles from Liskeard.
Offering cosy, comfortable accommodation for two, this property provides a well-equipped kitchen, an open-plan living area and a pretty private patio.
With so much to see and do in the surrounding area, this property is ideally located in easy driving distance of all the region's major attractions.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Night store electric heating
- Towel rail heater in bathroom
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden area for dogs
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (sorry no cats)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop/Post Office and pub 3 miles (Liskeard or Duloe)
- Please note that WiFi is available on site but not in the property itself
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Property accessed via 4 descending steps, with handrail.
About the location
Liskeard 3 miles; Looe 5 miles.
The sleepy village of St Keyne nestles above the main valley leading down to the coast at Looe. Renowned for its rolling meadows and wooded valleys, the region is a haven for nature and wildlife lovers. The nearby south coast is the area's main attraction, offering lovely sandy beaches and coastal walks, while the working fishing ports of Looe, Fowey and Polperro are within a short drive. With impressive country houses and gardens nearby, the delightful cathedral city of Truro just a short drive away and the Eden Project, Heligan Gardens, the north coast resorts of Padstow and Port Isacc within driving distance, makes this is an ideal location for a relaxing break in picturesque surroundings.
Please note that WiFi is available on site but not in the property itself
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute