- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Overlooking Porthmeor beach, the Atlantic Ocean and the breath-taking North Cornwall coastline, Chy Lowen is quite simply one of the most luxurious holiday homes in St Ives.
Accessed by a long driveway, you’ll immediately be drawn to the deluxe property with its modern architecture and idyllic setting.
Perfect for families or large groups of friends, inside you can expect an immaculately presented interior with lots areas for natural light and a spacious layout.
You enter through the hallway into the open plan living room with floor to ceiling glass windows where you can enjoy the stunning view from anywhere in the room.
The comfortable sitting area features a fabulous entertainment system including a flat screen TV and drop-down electric screen from the full HD projector with surround sound, giving you something to look forward to at the end of a busy day.
At the other end of the room, the wonderfully modern kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances and flush white units that add a real touch of class to the place.
This accommodation hosts five bedrooms all with TVs, and most with super-king size beds.
The master first floor and ground floor bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, whilst the other bedrooms are served by family bathrooms on each of the floors.
On a sunny afternoon or warm evening, open the bi-fold doors that lead onto the patio and enjoy some alfresco dining with a magnificent view.
Due to its superb location, guests staying in Chy Lowen are within walking distance of the town centre and all its amenities, including the famous Tate gallery and a wealth of restaurants, bars and shops.
Additionally, the beach is only a short walk away and the fabulous coastal train which runs from St Ives station across Cornwall.
A luxurious holiday home that is the ideal base for large parties wishing to explore with special part of the UK.
Five bedrooms with TV: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 2 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower, basin and WC. Outdoor shower. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Induction hob and double oven, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x dishwashers, 6 x TVs with Freeview and Netflix, DVD, projector with drop down screen, surround sound, Sonos sound system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Private terrace with furniture, barbecue and outdoor warm water shower
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Chy Lowen is in a residential area so we would ask our guests to be considerate when using the hot tub
- Note: Check-in 4pm Note: Property does not accept booking for groups under the age of 25 years. Note: Property does not accept Stag/Hen parties or similar Note: There is a £250 refundable good housekeeping bond for this property
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more. With its semi Bohemian lifestyle and romantic air, it's easy to see why this is the county's premier holiday resort. The surrounding area has much for the visitor to see and do with abundant wildlife, fabulous coastal walks, top quality surfing and the Celtic mysteries of the Land's End Peninsula are all within easy reach. A superb destination!
Note: Property does not accept booking for groups under the age of 25 years.
Note: Property does not accept Stag/Hen parties or similar
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute