- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful holiday lodge set amongst woodland in the Honicombe Manor Holiday Village near Gunnislake, No 51 Valley Lodges is the perfect base for sightseeing or a stroll into the peaceful countryside.
With its wonderful upside-down living arrangement, you can spend much of your time at one with the scenic views welcomed in by the open-plan sitting room and balcony.
There are three bedrooms, which include a double with en-suite and two twin rooms, whilst the shower room is also located on the ground floor.
After many adventure-filled afternoons, you can look forward to cosying up in the room of your choice, and enjoying some peace and quiet.
With an on-site swimming pool, tennis court and walks from the doorstep alongside the sweeping Tamar River, there is something for everyone to appreciate.
Note: This property is near to Ref. 3933, together they sleep 12.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan first floor living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Patio doors to balcony.
- Electric storage heaters Oct - May, panel heaters Jun - Sep and wall-mounted convector heaters all year round
- Electric cooker, fridge, TV, DVD & WiFi
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car in front of lodge, plus other off road parking spaces on-site
- Balcony with views toward open countryside
- Front decking with hot tub
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- One well-behaved pet welcome at £10 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site bar/restaurant 300 yards away
- Nearest village shop and pub 1 mile, additional pubs and restaurants just a short drive.Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: The owner requires 2 days' notice for use of the hot tub. Note: The internet can be slow in the property.
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
The small rural village of Gunnislake lies on the steeply wooded banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. Notably, the village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services along the river bank to Plymouth. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall’s far west. Close to hand, the Dartmoor town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is a must, as well as the popular fishing village of Calstock, renowned for its crafts and festivals, while the Donkey Sanctuary and Cotehele House and Gardens (NT) are just 10 minutes away. Enjoy a round of golf at St Mellion (8 miles), explore the restored Victorian mining village at Morwellham Quay (4 miles), search for otters and deer along the Tamar Valley footpath, visit the National Trust owned Lydford Gorge, or take a trip to the beach and picturesque harbour at Looe (25 miles) - there’s something for everyone. For something really different, why not ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway into Plymouth and spend the day in the fabulous Marine Aquarium or strolling the historic Plymouth Hoe?
Note: The internet can be slow in the property.
This property offers the following short breaks: