- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Trevellard Belle is a homely, Danish cottage placed on the well-equipped Notter Mill Country Park, three miles from the Cornish town of Saltash.
With the park's excellent facilities and awe-inspiring countryside, coastline and towns at your disposal, this can be a perfect base for a relaxing break or an adventure-filled expedition.
A warming return after an exhausting day, this property offers welcoming open-plan living, a refreshing room boasting a snug seating area, a delightful dining area and a well-equipped kitchen to set you up perfectly for your unforgettable break.
For a more peaceful place to relax, put your feet up in the conservatory, a wonderfully bright room to sit and soak up the sun.
The two bedrooms at the property are finished in a charming fashion, with a blue and white theme to remind you of this fabulous coastal location.
Step outside to be at one with the soothing sea breeze; choose from a patio and a lawn area to chill out with an alfresco snack and refreshing drink.
Notter Mill Country Park offers something to keep everybody busy, from its excellent outdoor heated pool to tennis, badminton, playground and football pitch.
Saltash sits just three miles away, a well-stocked town featuring a fascinating museum and the striking Tamar Bridge to be admired.
There is an almost endless amount to see and do locally; the port city of Plymouth promises a fine day out, as does the fabulous market town of Liskeard with its imposing architecture.
Alternatively, outdoor enthusiasts can explore the nearby Tamar Valley AONB, a spectacular landscape brimming with scenery and activities.
This pleasant Saltash cottage provides an ideal stay for a break in Southeast Cornwall.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 single. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Conservatory (seats 4).
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, on-site coin-operated launderette, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars outside cottage
- Shared lawned garden to front and private lawned garden to rear with furniture
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool (open 27th May - 16th September), tennis, badminton and children's play area with other 24 cottages on-site
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a £10 refundable deposit for the entrance gate
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Although all ground floor, the property isn't suitable for wheelchair users.
About the location
Plymouth 6 miles; Liskeard 14 miles.
Saltash is dominated by the magnificent Tamar Bridge, Brunel’s masterpiece of engineering taking people from Devon to Cornwall across the Tamar River, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Saltash retains much of its old Cornish charm with narrow streets rising steeply from the banks of the river, and plenty of shops and interesting inns. From the old quayside there are river trips up stream to Calstock, a pretty village with white cottages on a steep hillside. Here, the 120 foot giant 11-arched Calstock Railway Viaduct towers above the River Tamar and carries one of Britain’s most picturesque branch lines down to the coast. Saltash offers some beautiful walks along the Tamar, and is only a five minute drive from Plymouth, with a plenty to occupy visitors including the historic Barbican quayside area with cafes, shops and bistros, the National Marine Aquarium and several theatres. A perfect base for exploring the area along the beautiful River Tamar.
Note: Pool open 27th May 2016 to 16th September 2016
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute