- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Holiday home located within the grounds of a hotel, in the Porth village area of Cornwall.
Ideal for families and couples, Beachcombers has a lot to offer for everyone with beautiful walks and beaches in situ.
After a busy day walking around the coastline, guests won’t have to go far to rest, as the property’s two bedrooms are located on the ground floor.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
The other bedroom features three single beds.
Also on the ground floor is the bathroom. Upstairs is the open-plan living area, which features a modern kitchen, dining and seating area.
An outstanding feature of the cottage is the balcony, offering views of the local area.
It makes an ideal spot for a night cap with a loved one. There are two beaches close to property, Lusty Gaze and Porth and they are the ideal place for an early morning swim.
Newquay is renowned for its beaches, and is the surfing capital of the country.
While for a great family day out, why not check out the town’s aquarium and or zoo.
Golfers will also be spoilt for choice with some of the fine courses in the area.
Cornwall really does have a lot of attractions, and with so much to see Beachcombers is the ideal spot to plan your family’s holiday from.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front patio
- Shared use of on-site facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, bar and restaurant
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, hotel bar 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: On-site facilities charged at adults (16 and over) £10 per person per day, children (3-15 years) £8 per person per day, and under 3's free
- Children are not permitted in the gym, but are welcome to use the pool
- Note: On-site facilities closed over Christmas, New Year and January.
About the location
Newquay 1.3 miles; Truro 15 miles.
Porth is a small seaside village on the outskirts of Newquay. The village offers a shop, cafes, restaurants and a pub on the sandy beach, plus nearby is the South West Coast Path, which boasts spectacular scenery. Watergate Bay, with its rolling waves, surf schools, cafe and pubs, is a short walk away, and the popular resort of Newquay with its beaches, watersports, pubs, restaurants, zoo and aquarium is well worth a visit. Fistral Beach and surf centre are three miles west of Porth, whilst the surf training school at Lusty Glaze Beach is actually within the village. The charming fishing village of Padstow, along with Bodmin Moor, the city of Truro, Falmouth and the world-famous Eden Project are all within easy reach, making Porth an ideal base for a Cornish getaway.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute