- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mellow Cottage is a traditional-style, stone-built cottage situated within the quaint town of Perranporth.
This mid-terrace cottage oozes charm throughout, ensuring that you and your loved one’s visit to Cornwall is unforgettable.
The interior design of this cosy cottage has been completed with a sense of tradition, featuring exposed beams and wooden floors throughout, oozing charm at every step.
Lounge around the warming open-fire place during a winter's evening, whilst enjoying your favourite film on the wall-mounted TV.
If you fancy an evening in, head into the well-appointed kitchen, where you will find all the necessities you will require to rustle up an evening meal before catching up with the whole family within the formal dining area, perfect for planning the day’s ahead.
For a good night’s sleep, head to the first floor where you will find four elegantly-presented bedrooms, each located close to the family bathroom.
The bathroom plays host to a bath and shower, perfect for a relaxing evening soak or a refreshing shower in the mornings.
During the warmer months, you and your loved ones can enjoy the rear garden area complete with a picnic bench and lounger.
Moreover, the front garden is an additional garden space, where you can enjoy a deserved glass of wine whilst taking in the seaside surroundings.
Take time to explore the town, where you will find a number of shops, cafes, traditional pubs and restaurants, in addition to the golden beach, located a mere 5-minutes’ walk away.
The area is ideal for those who enjoy water spots, with rock-pooling, surfing, and swimming all available within the area.
Alternatively, head to the towns of Newquay and St Ives, each playing host to a number of things to keep you busy.
For a delightful beach retreat, make Mellow Cottage your Cornish base.
Over two floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Separate WC with basin. Sitting room with wood burner. Kitchen, dining/family room. Utility room.
- Oil central heating and wood burner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, WiFi
- Selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front garden with garden furniture and log store
- Decked terraced garden at rear with BBQ and furniture
- One well behaved dog welcome, more may be considered on request (please contact the office for more information)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Beach, shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Approximately 18 steps up to rear garden terrace
- This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults plus 1 child
- Not suitable for 7 adults
- Note; Not stag/hen or similar
- Please note; There is a good housekeeping bond of £100 payable on the property
- Please be aware this property is a terrace house and to be respectful of the neighbours
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Newquay 9 miles; Truro 9.5 miles.
Perranporth, a beautiful Cornish coastal town, lies in the heart of Poldark Country, the setting for the novels of Winston Graham who lived in Perranporth in the 1930s. Perranporth offers plenty of traditional pubs and shops, plus a classic bucket-and-spade beach that is lifeguarded in summer, overlooked by craggy rocks and a wonderful coastal path. Once known as the source of the finest tin, the community still retains reminders of the rich heritage with abandoned pump houses, mine shafts and workers’ cottages. The local Blue Hills Museum and Perranzabuloe Folk Museum are both well worth a visit to understand the fascinating history of this coastal area. Further afield are the miles of sandy beaches at Crantock and Holywell Bay, and the breathtaking coastal walks around St Agnes, much of it owned by the National Trust. A perfect holiday base in Cornwall, with an abundance of activities to suit everyone.
This property offers the following short breaks: