- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bulls Cottage is a wonderful, detached Cornish barn conversion, near to the owners' home and just a short drive from the village of Blisland near Bodmin Moor.
This lovely holiday home has two bedrooms; a double in the eaves and a lower ground floor twin, plus a family bathroom, a kitchen with a sitting area and a woodburner.
The dining area is in the conservatory and outside, there is a lawned garden with furniture and a barbecue, along with off road parking for two cars.
In a brilliant, central location, Bulls Cottage is a fantastic holiday for friends and families discovering the delights of Cornwall.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x eaves double, 1 x lower ground floor twin. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with sitting area and woodburner. Conservatory with dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Max occupancy 4 (including infants)
- Note: There is fishing available at the end of the drive on the River Camel (local permit required), please contact the owner for more information
- Note: Due to eaves double there may be limited headroom and bathroom is accessed down two small sets of stairs
- Note: Due to local wildlife, wild dear, pheasants and cattle in the surrounding fields, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead when outside.
About the location
Bodmin 5.7 miles; Wadebridge 8.4 miles; Polzeath 13.2 miles; Tintagel 13.8 miles; Padstow 16 miles; Fowey 17.2 miles.
Situated under the western edge of granite-bound Bodmin Moor, the village of Blisland retains its age old character and is the only village in Cornwall to have a village green with trees. Around the green, cluster old houses and cottages, as well as the famous, award-winning Blisland Inn. The village is located less than three miles from the A30, and so provides an ideal central location for touring Cornwall. Nearby, Poley’s Bridge marks the beginning of the Camel Trail, a 17-mile long route, which follows a long disused old steam engine railway line to Padstow. The route is completely traffic-free and perfect for walkers and cyclists. You can even explore the trail on horseback and a purpose-built hide has been constructed between Wadebridge and Padstow, so even birdwatchers are catered for! Pull on your walking boots and explore Bodmin Moor, or venture to the coast with your buckets and spades and enjoy a day on one of the many beautiful beaches that stretch along Cornwall’s northern coastline. A fabulous part of the country for all!
Note: Max. occupancy 4 (including infants).
This property offers the following short breaks: