- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Treview is a delightful upside down semi-detached cottage situated next to the owners' home, three miles from Launceston.
Sleeping two people, the cottage has a ground floor bedroom, a ground floor bathroom and a first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside there's off road parking for two cars, an elevated decked area with furniture and a lawned garden with furniture.
With fishing, golf and a host of attractions within reach makes Treview an ideal base for a couple.
One ground floor king-size double bedroom. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric coal-effect fire. Ground floor utility.
- Electric convection heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request.Off road parking for 2 cars
- Elevated decked area with furniture
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Five external, open tread steps from decked area to lawned garden
- Note: Infants and children up to the age of three only are accepted at this property
- Note: Please bring own fishing equipment
About the location
Bude 19 miles.
The town of Launceston, situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, has wonderful architecture, including some fine Georgian buildings in the central square, and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle sitting high above the town. Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5-mile round trip. Launceston is within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude and Padstow to the north, and Plymouth to the south, as well as the stunning Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. A superb base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.
Note: Infants and children up to the age of three only are accepted at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute