- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Kay Fin is a wonderfully appointed property, overlooking Newlyn harbour and Mounts Bay.
Your friends and family will be delighted with this end-terrace property, oozing character throughout, perfect for exploring the wonders of Cornwall.
After a long day exploring, be welcomed into a cosy living room where a multi-fuel stove fills the room with warmth and the eclectic mix of nautical and fishing mementos adds charm to the space.
In here you will also find a well-equipped kitchen and a formal dining area, perfect for hosting all the family together for a dinner party.
To appreciate the far-reaching sea views further, head into the first floor sitting room, where you can easily spend hours gazing out to sea, with a hopeful sight of the harbour's resident seal and dolphins.
Retire on an evening within one of three, well-presented bedrooms, each offering their own en-suite facilities.
For holiday amenities, head into the village of Newlyn where you will find an abundance of pubs and shops to suit all ages and tastes.
For days out.
the area is superb, with Penlee House, Trengwainton Garden and Mount's Bay, situated close by.
Moreover, the coastal path passes through the town, where you can explore miles of heritage wildlife and scenery along 630 miles of coastline.
Alternatively, during the summer months visit one of the splendid beaches, renowned for surfing or simply soaking up the sun.
Kay Fin is a superb property, promising an unforgettable family holiday.
Three bedrooms; 1 x double, (zip/link twin available on request) on the ground floor, en-suite large corner bath, WC, basin. 1 x double (zip/link twin available on request) on the ground floor, en-suite shower, WC and basin. 1 x Double on first floor with en suite shower and wash basin with separate WC. Living room with kitchen and dining area, multi fuel stove and range cooker. First floor sitting room with gas coal effect stove.
- Electric convector heaters with multi fuel stove and gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, super fast broadband/Wifi, selection of books, games and DVD's
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, additional logs available at cost
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated parking space for one car opposite
- Two well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 1 min walk
- Shop 10 minute stroll around the harbour
- Note fishing permit required for Newlyn North pier but no permit required for beach fishing
- Crabbing lines, windbreak, cool box and cricket back available in the cottage for guests use
- Note: Check in time is 4pm
- Note: The staircase may be steep for some children, children to be supervised.Note: Please note that for those less able there is a step in between the kitchen and dinning room, and also a step in between the ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
About the location
Penzance 1 mile.
Nestled next to Penzance, and although still a quaint village in its own right, Newlyn is actually the third largest fishing port in England, and an important Port of Refuge for all sea baring craft. It is unusual in that visitors can still watch the landing and auctioning of fish at the market, as many families have for centuries before. This Cornish village is clustered around the harbour, with its historic 800 year old quay (the Mayflower actually left for America from this quay, not Plymouth) curling around a few small boats on the western side. Famous for the Newlyn school of Art and Newlyn Copper, the Cornwall Coastal Path passes through the village, as does the level Mousehole to Marazion cycle path. An abundance of wildlife and flora can be enjoyed along both, with basking sharks, dolphins and grey seals often seen. The Cornish coast is renowned for surfing, and Penwith offers some splendid beaches on which to enjoy this sport as well as surf fishing for sea bass. Mounts Bay also offers a wealth of opportunity for watersports enthusiasts as well as giving visitors an opportunity to relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings.