- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ancarva is a stunning detached contemporary holiday home situated on the banks of the River Tamar near Millbrook on the beautiful and much sought after Rame Peninsula.
With breathtaking panoramic views, this beautiful property is a sailing enthusiast's paradise as it sits directly on the water's edge with its own mooring and pontoon.
Inside, it sleeps eight people over four lower ground floor king-size double bedrooms or three doubles and one twin room, all of which have access to the terrace and lawned garden outside and two boast en-suite facilities.
A stylish family bathroom completes the lower ground floor.
Also in the property is a stunning open plan living area with floor-to-ceiling glazing, a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars and a lawned garden.
Situated on the Rame Peninsula, the most beautiful beaches and secluded coves along the coast are just waiting to be explored.
For anyone looking for the absolute best in luxury accommodation, Ancarva truly has it all.
Four king size bedrooms or three King size and one twin Bedrooms: Lower ground floor bedrooms (two with en-suite shower, basin, WC and TV). Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Entrance floor WC with basin. Kitchen with dining area and bi-folding door to balcony. Sitting area with balcony. Lower ground floor utility.
- Underfloor heating from air-source heat pump
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Terrace with furniture
- Front and side lawned garden
- Direct access to river with mooring and pontoon
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The garden is not enclosed and there is a steep drop from the sea wall and care must be taken at the mooring and pontoon, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a footpath that runs along the foreshore that is used occasionally by locals when the tide permits
- Note: This property has a Saturday changeover day.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
Whitsand Bay 1 mile; Plymouth 8 miles.
Set in a bowl of hills at the head of a tidal creek that leads to the Hamoaze, opposite the great naval city of Plymouth, Millbrook is located on the Rame Peninsula, "Cornwall's Forgotten Corner". Bounded by the Lynher and Tamar rivers, the Hamoaze and the sea, the area is deeply rural and designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village has a good range of shops and pubs, while close by are the pretty coastal villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, from which a ferry will take you to Plymouth. Along the southern edges of the peninsula are miles of beautiful walks with glorious views of Rame Head. Just a mile south of Millbrook lies Whitsand Bay with its miles of uncrowded sandy RNLI patrolled beach and dramatic cliffs. A superb base for discovering the wild side of Cornwall.
Note: This property has a Saturday changeover day.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute