- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thimble Cottage is a delightful white stone cottage based in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
It has two bedrooms: one double and one twin, with a separate family shower room.
Downstairs has an open-plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate sitting room.
Outside has a private courtyard garden with furniture.
Permit parking is available for one car.
Thimble Cottage is a wonderful base for exploring all Cornwall has to offer.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor double and 1 x second floor twin. Double shower room with shower, basin and WC on ground floor. Kitchen/diner. First floor sitting room.
- Electric panel heaters, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with Netflix, DVD player, a selection of books, games and DVDs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent and starter pack for log burner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available.Courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub, restaurant and shops less than 2 minute walk, beach and harbour 2 minute
- Please note low beams in the main bedroom
- Note: The log burner is only available from 1st October - 1st June
- Please note: bookings between November 1st and April 1st will receive £20 worth of electricity (£10 short breaks) and any additional electricity will need to be topped up quite simply at the minimart located a 3 minute walk from the property
- Note: Reserved permit parking in Willows Car Park 5 minutes walk away at a cost of £35.00 per week and can be paid on arrival
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £125.
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
The perfect Cornish fishing village, with winding cobbled streets and a picturesque harbour full of boats. Stunning walks lead along the coast in both directions, with sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village has an excellent selection of pubs and restaurants, whilst just up the road are the Lost Gardens of Heligan. A ferry from Mevagissey to Fowey also runs daily between Easter and September. Spend some time at the Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown (7 miles) with its shipwreck museum, or among the tropical biomes of the world-famous Eden Project (11 miles). The stunning coastline, fabulous beaches and renowned gardens of the beautiful Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast while Truro, with its shops, restaurants, theatre and cathedral can be reached by car in half an hour.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute