- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Carpenters Cottage is a Grade II listed property, resting on the outskirts of Launceston.
Inside, you will find a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, complete with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Completing the interior is an amply equipped kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning fire.
Outside, you will find an off-road parking space and an enclosed front garden area with furniture.
Carpenters Cottage is a romantic bolthole resting within Cornwall.
Over two floors. One super king-size bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with gas coal-effect fire and en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining area. Sitting room with log burner.
- Gas central heating with electric night storage heater, gas fire and log burner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and complimentary basket of logs for log burner on arrival inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Use of Brodco secure storage shed on request for bikes/fishing gear
- Enclosed front patio with furniture, plus lawned garden with furniture, next to parking
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Cottage has low beams, doorways and uneven floors
- Note: Adults only, no children are accepted at property
- Note: Check-in 3pm, check-out 10am
- Note: Please take care on the original ancient wooden stairs.
About the location
Bude 19 miles.
LAUNCESTON Bude 19 miles. Crackington Haven 12 miles. The town of Launceston, situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, has wonderful architecture, including some fine Georgian buildings in the central square, and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle sitting high above the town. Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5-mile round trip. Launceston is within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude, Widemouth Bay (Black Rock beach, dog friendly all year round), Polzeath and Padstow to the north, with Tavistock and Plymouth to the south, as well as the stunning Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. A superb base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.
Note: Adults only, no children are accepted at property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute