- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This idyllic, stone-built cottage rests within a delightful coastal location, between Lamorna Cove and the village of Mousehole, described by Dylan Thomas as the prettiest village in England.
Kemyel Wartha Farmhouse oozes charm throughout and boasts uninterrupted sea views, offering a family escape to a spectacular location.
Drive up to the property via a mile-long track to discover the charming, gated farmhouse.
Curl up with your loved ones within the cosy sitting room, where a woodburning stove fills the room with a warmth and a welcoming atmosphere.
Beyond here, is a well-equipped kitchen, housing all the modern facilities you will need throughout your stay, in addition to a formal dining area, perfect for planning the day’s ahead.
Enjoy the spectacular sunrises and far-reaching sea views from the comfort of the bedrooms, comprising of two king-size double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, each completed with an elegant interior design.
During the warmer months, soak up the sun within the cottage’s enclosed garden, complete with a patio area, ideal for enjoying a refreshing drink after a busy day exploring the exciting area.
For local amenities, you will find a shop and pub within 2 miles of the cottage.
This cottage is ideal for those who enjoy walking, with a path outside the farmhouse taking you onto South West Coastal Path between Lamorna Cove and Mousehole, listed by the Times as one of the top walks in the UK.
Alternatively, within a 15-minute drive you will find the historic port town of Penzance where you will find a number of art galleries, a decorated Egyptian House, the statue of local hero Sir Humphry Davy and a selection of shops to suit all tastes.
Kemyel Wartha Farmhouse is an outstanding cottage within a quaint location.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite bath, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, within the gated area
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- The two bathrooms are laid out in a traditional style with baths rather than showers
- Note: The stairs although wide are wooden and care must be taken
- Note: Please do not park on the grass verge outside
- Note: Access to the property is via a one mile private gravelled track, unsuitable for low chassis vehicles
- Note: Property has a private water supply and septic tank
- Note: Please wear slippers when downstairs and when using the stairs
- Note: Guests need to stipulate when booking if they require the housekeeper to assemble the hearth guard for the woodburning stove
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
Penzance 4 miles; St Ives 12 miles.
A delightful fishing village nestled on a hillside and spilling down to the shore. The picturesque harbour, surrounded by its maze of winding narrow streets, draws visitors from miles around, while in the distance St Michael's Mount stands proudly in the centre of Mounts Bay. A fabulous coastline and miles of spectacular walking characterise the area, with seabirds, seals and wild headlands leading just around the corner to Land's End. The Minack cliff-top theatre is a few miles along the coast, while reminders of the region's ancient past in the form of Dolmens and standing stones appear everywhere. St Ives, with its stunning beaches, beautiful harbour and narrow winding streets is just 12 miles away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute