- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Located on Honicombe Manor Holiday Park in the beautiful Tamar Valley, is this well-appointed bungalow.
Surrounded by woodland, green fields and babbling streams, near the market town of Callington, this family-friendly accommodation offers you the ideal escape from day-to-day routine, with access to the stunning regions of both Cornwall and Devon.
Set over ground floor, the open-plan living room is bright and airy, with neutral décor and modern fittings getting you through your stay.
You can rustle up a tasty meals for your loved ones in the spacious kitchen and gather around the table in the light-filled dining area.
Chat about the day you've just had over a bottle of wine before getting out a board game and moving across to the seating area.
When the evening draws to a close, choose from a double bedroom or a sunny twin, which are both served by the family bathroom.
Indulge in a hot soak in the tub on return from a long walk or refresh under the rainfall shower each morning.
Spend a balmy evening at the picnic bench outside and take in your surroundings as you enjoy a refreshing beverage.
Why not try out some of the on-site facilities including an indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis courts, kid's play area and a well-stocked bar and restaurant.
Explore the area on foot or hire a bike and enjoy the picturesque scenery on one of the many bridleways and cycling trails.
Pay a visit to the Tamar Valley AONB Centre in the village of Drakewalls close by and find out about the many places on offer for days out with the family.
The National Trust's Cotehele and Cotehele Mill are well worth a visit, as is the Morwellham Quay, where you can discover a rich mining heritage.
Take a boat trip on the Tamar Passenger Ferry or ride the scenic Tamar Valley Railway Line.
Tavistock also makes for a lovely day out, with walks on Dartmoor and Launceston is known for its Norman Castle.
This the perfect base for you and your loved ones in a fascinating region of England.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heating
- Oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Smart TV, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Garden area with picnic bench
- Roadside parking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Guests have access to on-site facilities such as indoor (open year round) and outdoor heated swimming pools (seasonal opening times apply), tennis courts, kids playground and bar/restaurant
- Note: The leisure facilities, reception and shop are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
- Note: No workers/contractors allowed on site as holiday park site rule
- Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- Note: Note: No dog breeds under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are permitted (even when muzzled) - Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino or Filo Brasileiro
- Note: No under 16's allowed to use the gym
- Note: Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to be in the swimming areas unless accompanied by a responsible adult 18+
- Note: Children under the age of 8 and those not competent swimmers must always be accompanied by an adult in the water
- A maximum of two children to one responsible adult is allowed
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Tavistock 9 miles; Launceston 11.5 miles.
Callington is a Cornish market town, rich in mining heritage and overlooked by Kit Hill, the highest point in the area, donated to the people of Cornwall by Prince Charles to celebrate the birth of Prince William. From the top of Kit Hill there are fabulous views across south-east Cornwall as far as Plymouth Sound. Callington is set in the heart of the Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and offers a good selection of shops, inns and cafes, as well as being the home of Ginsters Cornish pasties. A few miles away, the quaint village of Calstock clings to the steep banks of the river Tamar and is dominated by the splendid Calstock Railway Viaduct, a giant 11-arched stone construction supporting one of Britain’s most picturesque branch lines running through the Tamar Valley. Other interesting places along the river are Cotehele, a beautiful historic house and gardens owned by the National Trust with a small quay and inn, and Morwhellam Quay, a theme park that staged a living history production for the BBC and where visitors can explore the rich mining heritage and watch blacksmiths, potters and craftsmen at work. The pannier market town of Tavistock is only nine miles from Callington and is well worth a visit on your way to a day’s walk on Dartmoor. A splendid base to explore south Cornwall and West Devon.
Please note: Leisure facilities - Pool & Gym will close from 5pm on 24th December and re-open at 9am on 27th December. They will be closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day. Open from 9am to 8pm at all other times over the festive season. Reception & shop will be closed for the same periods.
Opening times for the Bar & Restaurant will be from 5pm to 10pm on Christmas Eve. For Christmas Day lunch at 12pm - 3pm (only if pre-booked). Boxing Day 12 noon until 3pm (no food). New Years Eve 5pm until 1am, New Years party. New Years Day 11am to 3pm for cooked breakfasts only. Open all the other evenings and for Sunday Carvery.
Note: No workers/contractors allowed on site as holiday park site rule.
Note: Note: No dog breeds under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are permitted (even when muzzled) - Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino or Filo Brasileiro.
This property offers the following short breaks: