- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Penarvon House is a spectacular holiday home, idyllically overlooking the Helford Estuary on the Lizard Peninsular.
Set over three floors and with an exquisite interior, this superbly located, detached house is an incredible spot to bring friends and family together for a holiday to remember.
The high ceiling inside the property gives it a spacious feel that will allow you to feel right at home.
The living areas are tremendously finished; the sitting room is graced by snug sofas, a Smart TV and a wonderful fireplace housing a warming open fire to make those nights in extra special.
The spacious kitchen/diner boasts spectacular countryside views, as well as all of the necessary appliances you could possibly need, packed away neatly inside the stylish blue units.
There is also a fabulously appointed games room to make the most of on a rainy day, complete with a snooker table.
Three of the four bedrooms rest on the lower ground floor, including a fabulous four poster double bedroom, uplifted by scenery-filled windows creating the perfect sight to wake up to each morning.
This floor also occupies a stunning family bathroom.
A roomy king-size bedroom enjoys an elevated position on the first floor, showcasing the best views of the house towards the River Helford.
The gardens here at Penarvon House are extensive, formal and simply wonderful; a patio area provides a heavenly spot to enjoy a relaxing drink or an alfresco meal.
Helford is a pleasant village offering a highly-regarded foodie pub and a well-stocked shop.
The whole of the Lizard Peninsula is accessible from the property, with the most southerly spot in Britain at Lizard Point.
A remarkable property in a fine Cornish location.
Four bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor four poster king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor twin. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. Utility. Games room with 4 pull-out beds and snooker table.
- Underfloor heating throughout and individual thermostatic controls for each room and open fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Sky Sports and BT Sport, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and all fuel for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Gravelled garden and lawned areas with terraces, BBQ and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome (restricted to kitchen, dining and sitting areas by stairgates)
- Additional dogs £25 per dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Please advise at the time of booking if you require a mooring during your stay
- Note: If you require the pull-out beds, please advise at the time of booking
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Please note - Maximum party of 8 including any children/infants
- Please note - This property operates a refundable good housekeeping bond of £300 for bookings made after 6th August 2018
- Note - No stag, hen or similar parties
About the location
Helston 10 miles; Lizard 11 miles; Redruth 17 miles; Falmouth 18 miles.
Helford is a picturesque village on the south side of the Helford River. Helford is very popular with its thatched cottages, excellent village stores and especially The Shipwrights Arms, right on the edge of the creek with its waterside terrace. Just a short walk away is Frenchman’s Creek, immortalised by Daphne du Maurier. The Helford River Sailing Club is very popular and a regatta is held every August. In the summer a passenger ferry runs to Helford passage, the home of the Ferryboat Inn, and nearby to the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan. The wildlife on the Helford River is diverse and a birdwatcher’s paradise.
Please note - Maximum party of 8 including any children/infants
Please note - This property operates a refundable good housekeeping bond of £300 for bookings made after 6th August 2018.
One well-behaved dog welcome (restricted to kitchen, dining and sitting areas by stair-gates).
Note - No stag, hen or similar parties
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute