- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bramble Lodge is one of just a few tranquil retreats tucked away in a wildly magical woodland setting.
It is perfect for singles, couples and families seeking relaxation and the chance to appreciate life's simple pleasures.
Located off the beaten track, it sits in a private family-owned country estate immersed in mellow countryside, a few miles outside of Liskeard.
Come to this deeply peaceful destination for dreamy views, walks in 25 acres of ancient woodlands, clean Cornish air, a rich wildlife, dark skies for stargazing and glorious R&R.
Bramble Lodge is a completely detached single storey, cedar-clad hideaway and feels nicely private from the other lodge-style holiday homes all owned by the family.
Step inside to a light and welcoming open plan living and dining room.
A wonderful space for socialising and relaxing with an electric log effect stove, comfortable sofas and a well equipped kitchen.
There are two pretty bedrooms, including a double and a twin, both furnished with ample storage, good quality beds and the peaceful location will ensure a restful break.
A clean and tidy shower room completes the picture inside.
You have your own sunny patio with a picnic table for barbecues, sundowners and idle time.
It is ideal for well behaved dogs and children can meet the resident animals and let off steam in the natural meadow or outdoor play area.
Bramble Lodge provides comfortable and affordable accommodation with a focus on green living in idyllic seclusion - it is no surprise that it has a lot of repeat guests!
You will find the location well placed for exploring being within easy reach of both Cornish coasts, West Devon, Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor National Park.
The three miles of sandy beaches, South West Coast Path, tall cliffs and dramatic scenery at Whitsand Bay is a 30 minute drive.
For old world charm head to the fishing village of Polperro.
The seaside town of Looe and the exclusive waterfront town of Fowey, with their tempting array of restaurants, pubs, galleries and independent shops, are also within easy reach.
Visit the historic port of Charlestown, one of the most recognisable locations in the BBC's Poldark's series.
Cotehele, the National Trust Tudor house, garden & estate on the Tamar; Lanhydrock, the National Trust's Victorian country house with gardens and wooded estate; the world famous Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are a must for garden lovers.
Parents can relax with endless opportunities for children in all weathers.
Crealy Adventure Park, Dairyland Farm World, Adrenalin Quarry, Lappa Valley Steam Railway and Blue Reef Aquarium are within easy reach and all highly recommended.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double and 1 x twin with 2’6” beds. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area. Utility room.
- Electric convector heaters and electric log-effect stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, books and games
- Gas for cooker and heating water included
- Bed linen inc. in rent, guests are required to bring their own towels
- Off road parking for two cars
- Private patio with picnic bench and additional communal areas including the meadow and woodlands
- Maximum four people welcome including infants
- Cots cannot be accommodated
- Sorry, no smoking in the lodges
- One dog welcome at £30 per week - Sorry, no dogs under twelve months old, no breed in the Dangerous Dogs Act, no wrinkled dog breeds - if in doubt please ask before booking and dogs need to be kept on a lead whilst outside
- Electricity is an additional charge by £1 coin meter - As a guide, average use from the beginning of May to the end of September is about 70p per day
- There is a communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier (at a nominal charge)
- There is a stream in the woodlands.There is a stream in the woodlands
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Arrival times are on a Saturday and strictly between 1600 - 1800 or by prior arrangement with the owner.
About the location
Looe 9 miles, Bodmin 13 miles.
The historic market town of Liskeard is located in South East Cornwall at the head of the Looe Valley. The town has a weekly market and is home to a number of shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches and harbour of the quaint fishing port of Looe is a mere 9 miles away. In-between there’s fishing and watersports at nearby Siblyback Lake, the Donkey Sanctuary at St Ann's Chapel, Cotehele House (NT) and gardens, and the championship golf course at St Mellion International Resort. Head to the world-famous Eden Project for a superb day out with the children. Even the maritime city of Plymouth with its historic Barbican docks area, outstanding shops, theatres and restaurants and the National Maritime Museum is only 30 minutes by car.