- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
This delectable studio cottage embraces a lush countryside location, three miles from the beautiful village of St Agnes.
This heart-warming accommodation is the perfect spot to get away from it all with your other half and enjoy what this astounding region has to offer.
Embracing thoughtfully decorated studio accommodation, you can sleep, eat, cook and relax whilst hardly moving a muscle, the ideal way to spend your break.
The open-plan layout benefits from a stunning woodburning stove, its warmth can be enjoyed from the comfort of the snug arm chairs.
A double bed cosily rests to the side of the room, underneath the charming ceiling beams.
To the front of the cottage sits a fabulous decking area, an incredible spot to sit in front of the chiminea with a glass of bubbly and indulge in this one-of-a-kind location.
St Anges sits just three miles away and offers a series of popular amenities, along with the astounding Trevaunance Cove with its crystal clear waters and opportunities to try your hand at some water sports.
The wonderful destination of Perranporth sits slightly North and is certainly worth a visit, as is the fabulous town of Truro.
Five Elements Studio is a beautifully unique cottage encompassed by divine countryside and coastline.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Eco central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden with enclosed decked area and furniture, chiminea and BBQ
- Shared use of 15-acres of grounds with walking areas
- One well-behaved pet allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Adults-only property
- Note: Stream in grounds, children to be supervised and pets to be kept on leads at all times
- Note: There are a number of steps leading to the cottage from the car park, care to be taken
- Note: Holistic consultations and therapies available on request by qualified practitioner Note: Daily Yoga classes also available
About the location
Perranporth 5 miles; Truro 9.5 miles.
St Agnes is a thriving picturesque village on the Cornish coast, with four beaches on the doorstep and surrounded by wonderful countryside. Swim or surf in the clear waters, walk the footpaths and bridleways or hop onto the South West Coast Path. Coasteering, kayaking and horse riding are all available locally, and St Agnes has a regular programme of events and gigs for all the family to enjoy. The local shops offer an interesting selection of produce, from tasty treats to one-off pieces of art as a unique souvenir of your Cornish holiday, and there is a superb range of dining choices with two Great Cornish Food Awards in 2015. St Agnes also has a rich mining heritage which can be explored with a visit to the St Agnes Museum. Head out of St Agnes and you will find plenty of Cornwall’s attractions within easy reach, from the beaches at Newquay to the Tate at St Ives or the cathedral at Truro and of course, the world-famous Eden Project. St Agnes is also in the heart of Poldark Country, the landscapes made famous by the novels and TV series’, the most recent of which was broadcast in Spring 2018. So explore this beautiful region or stay close to home in a friendly bustling village; either way you are assured of a memorable Cornish vacation.
Note: Holistic consultations and therapies available on request by qualified practitioner
Note: Daily Yoga classes also available
Note: Adults-only property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute