- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
In the heart of Kingsand, a lovely four-storey period townhouse, a short walk from the beach and the village centre with its cafes and good food pubs.
The cottage is stylish and filled with character and original features.
Ground floor: Living room with feature fireplace, open fire (starter pack provided) comfortable seating and smart TV.
Lower ground floor: Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and double electric oven/hob; dining area with TV/DVD and glazed door to sunny enclosed lawned garden.
Seating on the patio for six.
First floor: two bedrooms - a double with lovely countryside views and a twin.
They share a bathroom (suite with separate shower); more stairs up to a large family suite with a double and single beds and a family bathroom.
An excellent cottage in an unspoiled area, good for rock pools, beaches walkers and ship-spotting.
Over four floors. Ground floor sitting room with open fire. Lower ground floor: Kitchen with dining area and glazed door to Sunny, enclosed walled garden with seating for six on the patio. WC and basin. First floor: 1 x double bedroom, 1 x twin room. Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Second floor: 1 x family bedroom with double and single beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
- Central heating, open fire
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Smart TV, TV with DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Parking permit for one car
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Sunny, enclosed walled garden with seating for six on the patio
- Pub less than 1 mile from property
- Note: Additional parking is available in a public car park 300 yards away, it is possible to unload outside the property
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
KINGSAND AND CAWSAND
The twin villages of Kingsand and Cawsand, with narrow streets winding between pastel-coloured cottages, lie on the Rame Peninsula just 5 miles from Plymouth.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute