- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
All ground-floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Night storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Off-road parking for 1 car, additional parking in site car park by cottage
- Private enclosed lawned garden and sun deck with furniture
- Shared use of gardens, orchard and children’s playground
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (open 7.45am - 9pm, times vary out of peak season)
- Shared games room open 24 hours
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub within 0.4 mile
- Note: The garden is sloped and steep at the bottom, care to be taken
About the location
Tintagel 17 miles.
Bude is a fabulous coastal town that once visited you will want to come back to time and time again. Bude has something for everyone, great beaches for relaxing, and building sandcastles on, rockpools for investigating at low tide and cafes to watch it all from. The rolling waves are great for surfing all year round, and the footpaths by the restored canal or on the North Cornwall coastal path offer you a superb opportunity to explore and appreciate the outstanding countryside. Bude also has a superb golf course, indoor swimming pool, bowling alley/indoor play area and Heritage Centre at Bude Castle. It also has a good selection of local shops, supermarkets, cafes, pubs, restaurants and excellent Information Centre. Within a short drive are the remains of a huge iron age hill fort at Warbstow Bury, from where panoramic views can be seen. For days out, take the coast road north to see the lonely lighthouse above the sea at Hartland Point or walk or ride a donkey down the steep and cobbled village street (no cars allowed) of beautiful Clovelly to the harbour and the pub far below. Follow the coast in the other direction and there's the little cove of Crackington Haven, Boscastle, King Arthur's castle at Tintagel, Doc Martin's Port Wenn at Port Isaac and yet more great surfing beaches at Polzeath.
Note: The pool will be closed between 25th - 29th November 2019 for essential maintenance work.